The strengths that were highlighted in my multiple intelligence test was mathematics. I have always enjoyed math. I like to problem solve and complete tasks that I can check off on my "to do list" I think that math makes me feel accomplished when I am done. It is gratifying for me to have a problem set out in front of me, solve it and move on. It is even more gratifying for me to know that I understand the problem set before me.
I scored pretty even across the board on the test. All of my scores were above 30 except for musical and bodily-kinesthetics. I think this has to do with my non-creative side. I feel that I have no creativity. Linguistics was right at 30 and think this has to do with my poor communication skills. I do not verbalize or express myself well. This is the area that I would like to improve most. Assignments like these that require interactions and self reflection definitely help as well as networking, like on facebook and texting. As silly as it seems to think that the latter two improve communication, that kind of interaction encourages us to be clever and clear in our thoughts as well as accurate spellers. (is that really a word?) - Jill
I was glad to see you comment about the utility of Facebook to help you improve your communication abilities. It's true, they are very helpful in many ways. That was a very good and insightful comment.
ReplyDelete