Monday, April 27, 2009

Module 6

I generally like on-line courses because they are self paced. I sometimes have a problem with structuring my schedule between, work/school/family and appreciate the flexibility of doing the assignments in between my other responsibilities. I do, however, tend to put off assignments when the due date is scheduled 1-2 months out. This procrastination is one of the downfalls to an on-line course. 

The topic that I enjoyed most in this class was the module 3, teaching with technology. I found it to be the most bearable of the readings because I felt genuinely interesting in the material. I did appreciate the other material but I didn't have the interest in the other topics as much as module 3. I probably also learned the most from the teaching with technology topic but Module 1 & 3 also had some basic terms and general knowledge that I have heard before but just wasn't familiar enough with it until this semester. 

One of the most important aspects in any course and especially on-line courses is communication. A timely response and feedback to questions and concerns from students would be my priority if I were the instructor of an on-line course. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm very happy to see that you enjoyed module 3. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete